Friday, January 29, 2010

SAG 2010 - Kate Hudson in Emilio Pucci w/Sassitude


1. Kate Hudson in Emilio Pucci

I have clearly been feeling Kate Hudson lately - especially Kate Hudson in white. But I mean how ridiculously stunning is this dress and how ridiculously stunning does she look in it? Answer: a lot! White has been her best friend this awards season!

I don’t even know if fit is even appropriate to mention here because this dress is basically like a layer of skin on her. I love how the front isn’t revealing because the back is what gives this dress some serious Sassitude. Count me in as one of those people who agree with the fact that if you are going to show a lot of skin in one area you should dial it back everywhere else. I love the silver beading on her hip and the back jewelry instead of a traditional necklace. She is just simply stunning in this!

Wishing everyone a weekend filled with Sassitude!

Photo Source: nydailynews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment