Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SAG 2010 - Diane Kruger in Jason Wu w/Sassitude


4. Diane Kruger in Jason Wu

I’m going to mention fit a lot when I talk about clothing. It will seem very repetitive over time. The way I see it is that if a dress doesn’t fit the way it is supposed to then it is rarely going to have Sassitude.

With that said I’m going to begin with the fact that this Jason Wu dress fits Diane’s body beautifully. I am a fan of mustard colored dresses and I think this shade of mustard was perfect. It had a deep rich quality to it. It made me want to pause my DVR and make a sandwich – with mustard of course. I like the way the right sleeve sort of fans out. I think it keeps the dress soft overall but the bare left shoulder gives the dress some Sassitude. She looked amazing!


Photo Source: nydailynews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment