Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globes 2010 - Lea Michele in Oscar de la Renta w/Sassitude


Football and awards seasons are my favorite seasons out of the year. Yesterday was actually one of my favorite days of television viewing out of the entire year – the NFL playoffs and the Golden Globes all in the same day! The Golden Globes are actually my favorite award show. I love the fact that they honor both tv and film and while it is a glamorous award show it also has a fun laidback feel to it.

Of course, my favorite part of any award show are the fashions. I thought it would be fun over the course of the week to reveal the five dresses I felt had the most Sassitude.

5. Lea Michele in Oscar de La Renta.

A lot of people might think this dress is a bit too princessy but I love it. I actually think for someone who is petite it doesn’t overwhelm her. I also love how the sheerness of the top kind of gives something that is otherwise on the prim and proper side a bit of Sassitude. Lookin gorgeous Lea!

Photo Source: Fabsugar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment