Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Planner w/Sassitude



I’m a planner for the most part. I love daily lists and monthly planners. It’s been my experience that you accomplish more daily with lists and you have a balanced social life when you plan ahead to do things which leads to a life filled with oodles of Sassitude.

One of the things I get excited about every year is picking out a new planner. I find this to be a very important decision because you will be stuck with this thing for an entire year. Plus like many things, I consider planners to not only be functional but an accessory. And if a planner is an accessory then it needs to be cute – see where I’m going with this?

So this year I am using a Lilly Pulitzer planner which I think is so cute. The outside and inside of this thing just screams Sassitude. I can’t wait to see how it fills up as the year progresses!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I haven't even thought about my planner, but you're right, I've got to get the right start to my new year!

    ReplyDelete