Tuesday, January 12, 2010

American Idol w/Sassitude


I am seriously so giddy with excitement for tonight that I can barely contain myself. But I am a grown woman so I must try to do just that. But seriously I am sooooooo excited for the new season of American Idol! This show screams Sassitude from like the top of Mt. Everest! I mean, it takes a lot of Sassitude and Swagger to put your self out there on a national stage only to be judged in front of millions of people. Even though the show starts of tonight with the bad auditions (which thoroughly and equally entertain me) I’ve got to also give it up to those delusional folks – cause it must take some level of Sassitude and Swagger for them to put themselves out there too.

Of course I can’t ignore the sad news that was announced yesterday – Simon leaving after this season : ( The show won’t be the same next season. At least we can still enjoy the pleasure of his company at the judges table till May. On the good news front I am excited about Ellen. I think she will really add something special to the group. I was sad to see Paula go but I think Ellen is a great addition being that she will probably give the contestants some much needed encouragement like Paula did. In any case it should be interesting to see how this season plays out!

No comments:

Post a Comment