Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A New Journey w/Sassitude


Last week a friend of mine temporarily moved to Los Angeles. I was very sad to see her go but at the same time was very proud of her. It takes a lot of Sassitude to leave an environment that is comfortable to you. I should know because I did the very same thing. My experience didn’t pan out the way I had hoped but I will never have that regret of not trying something new. I believe that one foolproof way of living a life lacking in Sassitude is having regrets. With that said, I wish my friend a new journey filled with tons of Sassitude!

BTW – that picture is of a round of tequila shots that were on the house. I have no idea why they were given to us because the owners of the restaurant had no idea we were celebrating something special – nevertheless we weren’t complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment