Friday, April 23, 2010

Berry Cheesecake Parfaits w/Sassitude



I love cooking and recently tried out this very simple dessert recipe. I always like to try things for myself and if it works out then make it for other people to enjoy. I also think having “go-to” easy recipes contributes to a life filled with Sassitude! This will be added to my “go-to” list of easy recipes. I scanned the original recipe and put up a picture of the one I made. It was delicious! I retyped the recipe below incase you can’t read it from the scan. The things I did differently were that I used a blender, skim milk, Mini Nilla Wafers (which I didn’t have to break), used only blueberries as my fruit and used a wine glass for presentation.

Berry Cheesecake Parfaits

Prep Time: 15min – makes 8 servings

1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1 ½ cups cold milk
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 ½ cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
24 Nilla Wafers, coarsely chopped
1 ½ cups seasonal berries

Beat cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk. Add dry pudding mix; mix well. Whisk in one cup Cool Whip.

Layer half each of wafers, berries and pudding mixture in 8 parfait glasses. Repeat layers.

Wishing everyone a weekend filled with Sassitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment